- Login into the Client Area section of WhiteGum Hosting, at https://www.whitegum.net.au/members/
- Choose "My Services" from the "Services" menu and click on the row for the service you wish to cancel.
- Under "Actions" click "Request Cancellation".
- Enter a reason for cancellation and choose your cancellation type.
- Click the "Request Cancellation" button to submit the request.
- If you have a PayPal recurring payment setup, our system will automatically cancel this for you.
- If you are within the allowed cancellation period your service will be cancelled. If not, we will send you an email notifying you that the request has not been accepted and that you will be required to pay the next billing cycle before the product may be cancelled.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Cancelling a subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription. A...
Our bank details along with all our other payment information can be found on your invoice.
At the moment, we accept the following payment methods: Credit Card - Processed by SecurePay...
Most of our hosting plans will allow you to upgrade to a higher plan at anytime, and only need to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution